Riot Games has unveiled a preview document outlining the changes coming in update 13.19 for League of Legends. Matt “Phroxzon” Lung-Harrison, a balance designer, shared the list of changes on his Twitter page.
The developers decided to remove Ziggs from the list of champions receiving buffs because they feared that changes to his characteristics could have a significant impact on Worlds 2023. Instead, they opted to weaken the champion Azir, who is considered too strong on the professional scene according to the MOBA developers.
Below is the list of champions that will receive the improvements:
- Galio: Ultimate’s cooldown will decrease from 200-160 seconds to 180-140 seconds.
- Gangplank: Ultimates will decrease from 180-140 to 170-130 seconds. Slowdown from Improved R will increase from 60% to 75% and bonus movement speed will increase from 30% to 40%.
- Jhin: Ultimate damage will increase from 50/125/200 to 64/154/244 units.
- Lee Shin: Base Armor will increase from 34 to 36. Life Recovery from W will change from 5-27% to 10-26%.
- Lissandra: Crowd control duration from W will increase from 1.1-1.5 to 1.25-1.65 sec.
- Nunu: E ability scaling will increase from 10% to 15% per use.
- Pyke: Health gain per level will increase from 104 to 110 units. W’s duration will change from 12-10 seconds to 12-8 seconds.
- Syndra: Base damage Q will increase from 70-210 to 75-215.
- Twitch: R projectile speed will increase from 4000 to 5000 units.
The list of champions that will be weakened includes:
- Zeri: base movement speed will decrease from 335 to 330 units.
- Renekton: Base magic resistance will decrease from 32 to 28 units.
- Azir: Q ability time will change from 12-6 to 14-6 seconds.
- Rek’Sai: Base healing from the passive ability will decrease from 15-125 to 10 units, and scaled damage from Q will decrease from 2-12% to 2-10% of maximum health. The scaled Q damage ratio based on total attack power will
- decrease from 34-50% to 30-50%. Underground movement speed will decrease from 350/355/360/365 to 340/345/350 units. W ability damage will increase from 50-110 to 50-190.
In addition, the following system changes will be introduced:
- “Randuin’s Omen”: The cost will decrease from 3000 to 2700 gold.
- “Iceborn Gauntlet: The base armor will increase from 15 to 25 and the maximum armor value will increase from 30 to 35 units.
Update 13.19 will be available on all game servers on the night of September 27. The final list of changes will be published on the official website the day before the update is released. It is important to note that the entire World Championship – Worlds 2023, which will be held in Korea from October 10 to November 19, will be played on this update.